Sunday 20 April 2014

Off the Rails Scrapbooking - Sketch and Color Challenge

The new challenge is up and running over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
It's a sketch and a colour challenge.


It's a great sketch and I love the pretty colours. I found it a little daunting using such pretty, feminine colours as my layouts are predominately masculine but I thought what the heck, I'm still going to do a boy layout with these lovely colours. I quite like the effect of the black and white photo against the pretty pastel colours. What do you think?


Why don't you come over and join us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking? You could win a lovely prize from our sponsor Flourish With Bling.

Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.