Monday 1 September 2014

Off the Rails Scrapbooking - September Mood Board Challenge

The inspiration over at the Off the Rails Scrapbooking Blog is a mood board with some of my favourite colours.

 
The expression "FREE YOURSELF" immediately made me think of travelling, so my first decision was made - use travel photos. I had some photos of a beautiful mission church we visited on a family trip to the US. The Mission San Carlos was founded in 1770 and is an operating church/bisilica, school and museum. It is such a tranquil and serene place.  It was a beautiful, sunny day when we visited. It was just a perfect day. Here is how I scrapped the photos.
 
 
As you can see, I've used all the colours from the colour palette. In place of the feathers I used flourishes because I thought this was more appropriate for church photos. I also used glittery gold cross embellishments to fit in with the religious theme of my layout.
 
I really liked this challenge and would love to see you pop over to Off the Rails Scrapbooking and join in.
 
Thank you for stopping by.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.