Friday 21 November 2014

CSI Special Collaboration Case File CC-3

 
Today I'm playing along with CSI, Color, Stories, Inspiration Case File CC-3. I love the colour palette and the nature theme of this challenge.
 
I decided to scrapbook a photo from a few years ago when I went to Muir Woods National Monument in California. The ancient Redwood forest was so beautiful, and it felt like such a sacred place. It's hard to describe how I felt when I was there but the atmosphere just seemed to seep into me. It was a wonderful experience. Anyway, this is the layout I did.
 
 I have used all five colours in my scheme - turquoise blue, light yellow, leafy green, white and brown.
My evidence includes bird accents, trees and leaves, twine.
For my evidence I have documented nature.
 
 
Here's a few close ups of my layout.
 
Thank you for stopping by. :)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.