Wednesday 2 September 2015

CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File No. 174

It's been quite a while since I've had time to enter a challenge at CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration but I was determined to make time for Case File 174.


It's about one of my favourite subjects - travelling. I love the subtle colour scheme too, all of which fits perfectly with a photo from my trip to Vietnam last month. This is what I created:



I have used all five colours. My evidence includes maps (on the background), travel accent (Adventure sticker), and leaves (Asian style trees in background and a leaf garland around the date). I have documented about an amazing location for my testimony.

I hope you like my layout, and thank you so much for dropping by. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.