Saturday 8 October 2016

CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 214

I'm making up for lost time - my second post this month, one more than last month.

I'm starting to document my trip to Europe and I was inspired by the latest case file at CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration. I also used the sketch by The Nifty Pixel to give me further inspiration and I adapted it to an A4 Layout and changed it around to suit my photos. Here's the Case File:



I really like the colour scheme of the case file and I like the sketch as it accommodated four photos. 

This is how I solved the case file:

I've used all five colours of the scheme. The clues in my evidence include stripes, triangles, wings, and animals. I used the October Journal Prompt for my testamentary evidence and journaled about some luxuries I would have liked to bring home.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.