Wednesday 21 June 2017

CSI - Case File 232

Hello Creative People

I haven't been doing much scrapbooking at all this year and I'm way behind. So, I thought I would use CSI - Color, Stories, Inspiration, Case File 232 as inspiration to get moving. I liked the outdoor theme of this case file.


Earlier this year I went on a holiday to Thailand. One of the highlights of the trip was visiting an elephant sanctuary in Phuket. Visitors can feed the elephants at certain times but, for the rest of the time, the elephants roam free in a natural habitat. The sanctuary is a rehabilitation centre for elephants that are injured, or have been abused for the tourist trade. Because of their background, most of the animals didn't know what to do in a natural environment when they first arrived at the sanctuary. The first elephants to arrive had to be lead to mud and water several times before they felt comfortable enough to frolic, and to do what should normally be natural for them. It was wonderful seeing those beautiful creatures behaving naturally. See for yourself:



I used all five colours of the scheme in my layout. I've included animals, trees/foliage, and tags as the clues for my evidence. For my testimony I've documented something about the outdoors.

I hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by :)