Thursday 14 November 2013

This is a photo of my maternal great grandmother's family, taken around 1910.
I first became interested in scrapbooking about eight years ago as a way to preserve the wonderful old photos I had collected while researching my family history. Once I learned what scrapbooking was all about, I was determined to remove ALL of my photos from their old yellowing, gluey albums and scrapbook them. It proved to be time consuming and, as a result, I didn't get very far. While I had removed the photos from the albums and filed them away carefully, there they mostly stayed. About three years ago a friend introduced me to a Creative Memories consultant and I started scrapping again. A short time later, I developed a love of digital scrapbooking...much faster and your supplies never run out! And, about 95% of the photos from those old albums have now been scrapbooked.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.