Friday 6 December 2013

As I've said before, I'm thrilled to be a Design Team Member at Scrap It With Attitude. They have two fun challenges for December, one is a sketch challenge and the other is a DT challenge "What's Under Your Tree".

This is my DT contribution designed to help entrants get some creative juices flowing. This year, as always, I'm looking forward to sharing good cheer with family and friends ...... that's what gives me joy, hence my "JOY" layout. This layout is completely digital.

I also decided to do something traditional too, so I made this simple Christmas card that took no time to make. A few cuts of co-ordinating paper and cardstock and a little bling and all was done. I made the layers of the tree by folding punched out circles and attaching with foam dots. I stayed with the theme of "Joy" but this time used a rub on.

Check out the December challenges over at Scrap It With Attitude on facebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.