Sunday 22 December 2013

CSI Case File No 103 - Christmas Zoo.ology

I'm playing along with CSI Case File 103 over at http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-103-case-closes-on-december-29-2013. The scene was very Christmassy so I decided to scrap some Christmas photos from a couple of years ago when we had a terrific party at Werribee Wildlife Zoo.

I've used all five colours from the scheme - crimson red, silver/grey, white, forest green and light brown.

I've used seven pieces of evidence - birdcage (tape), stars, circles (animal photos), distressing (distress ink around each element), paint (silver/grey glitter paint on the photo frame), something transparent (the title is on acetate)and ribbon.

I've used the Christmas season and (zoo)ology in my testimony.

This is a close up of the acetate title.

This is part of the photo frame that I painted with silvery/grey glitter paint. Unfortunately, you can't see the glitter very well in the photo.

I love using this tape on my layouts. You can see the detail in this photo.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.