Saturday 5 July 2014

CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 130

Case File 130 is ready to be solved over at CSI. This is the case:
This month ARTastic challenge blog is collaborating with CSI and, as I'm a member of the ARTastic creative team, I am also a Special Agent at CSI. This is the layout I designed for the collaboration:
 
 
I didn't do a patriotic layout, instead I chose to do a project based around tradition and rituals.
 
The scene is the recent Baptism of my twin nieces. The colour scheme is bright red, grass green, white, grey and bright blue.
My evidence includes stripes, circles, swirls and ribbon.
My testimony is my journaling along the stripes.
 
Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.