Saturday 2 August 2014

Scrap It With Attitude - August Challenge

Hello Everyone

The August challenge at Scrap It With Attitude is to use your favourite chipboard. As I tend to do mostly masculine layouts, by definition my favourite chipboard elements tend to be masculine or industrial looking. This layout is no exception.


I've used Kaisercraft chipboard cogs, some of which I altered with ink and paint.  To follow the theme, I inked cogs onto my background. Because I wanted to achieve a slightly grungy look, but still maintain reasonably clean lines, I kept the paint and ink on the background fairly minimal. I also managed to use up some of my scraps on this layout. Overall, I wanted to maintain focus on the photo. The photo was taken about 11 years ago and is of my youngest son. I think it's a really sweet pic.

Here are some close ups of my layout.



Hope to see you join the challenge at Scrap It With Attitude. Cheers for now :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.