Monday 1 September 2014

Scrap It With Attitude September Challenge - Using Die Cuts

Hi Everybody

Scrap It With Attitude  is challenging you this month to use die cuts. For my design team project I thought I would go all out and do something I don't do very often - I created a mixed media canvas.
 
 
The doilies, butterfly and bottom layer of flowers are all die cuts. The background is done with Gesso, gel medium, paint, colour pencils and ephemera paper.  I arranged the flowers to look like an extension of the flowers in the photo. Then I added some extra elements of string, twine, bling, tags and a brass hat.
 
The two boys at the back are brothers and they are cousins of the three siblings in the front. All five are cousins of mine.
 
If you feel like a challenge and have some die cuts to use, why don't you join us at Scrap It With Attitude.
 
Cheers for now :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.