Saturday 13 June 2015

Scrap Around The World - June Mood Board Challenge

 
I'm back again to join the mood board challenge at Scrap Around The World Challenge Blog. It's a very pretty board:
 

I was attracted to the soft colour palette and I wanted to scrap about a place that made me happy. Last year I visited Hobbiton at Mata Mata in New Zealand. It's the site of the outdoor scenes of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies. It's such a magical place, it feels like you are in the movie. Here is my page where I've scrapbooked one of the hobbit homes.
 
 
 
I did stencilling with gesso on the background and various lots of stamping. I also sprayed with Kaiser Mists and painted with water colour. The frame is actually part of a 12x12 chipboard frame that I cut to size and painted gold. The skeleton flower stickers are gold too (unfortunately they look brown in the photo) as is the thread. I've used a variety of flowers and die cuts to finish off the page. Here are some close-ups:
 
Thank you for dropping by :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.