Monday 6 July 2015

July Challenges - The Flair Studio Challenge, and Stuck?! Sketches

I think this is the first time I've combined more than one challenge. I couldn't go past the Funky Flair Challenge, which is to use red hot red, a flair, and some flowers.


I love the colour red, and flowers, and it gave me the opportunity to use some of my lovely flairs from The Funky Flair Studio.

I combined this challenge with the July challenge at Stuck?! Sketches because it was a perfect sketch for the photos I had in mind.


I changed the sketch a little, and flipped it, to suit the size and orientation of my photos better.

This is what I created:


Recently we lost our little dog, Chloe, after being part of the family for 17 and a half years. Looking back at these photos made me realise just how long we were lucky to have her - my son in these photos is now 22 years old. At the time the photos were taken, Chloe was eight months old and she had been with our family for five months. It was sad to scrap this page but I'm glad I did because I like the memories it evokes. Here are some close-ups:


I hope you like my layout, and thank you for stopping by. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.