Tuesday 1 September 2015

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - September Challenge

Hello Scrapbookers

I'm back to tell you about the challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking Challenge Blog this month. This is the inspirational mood board.


I love the stark images and the limited colour palette of this mood board - this is what inspired me. It also got me thinking about people who didn't achieve their dreams because they made the ultimate sacrifice so others could achieve their dreams. I'm a very keen genealogist and I saw this challenge as a perfect opportunity to combine my love of scrapbooking with my love of documenting my family history research. Because I had a lot to record in my journalling, I decided to do a double layout. Anything less wouldn't have done justice to the story that needed to be told. I hope you like what I came up with.


The men in this layout were my great uncles (my maternal grandmother's older brothers). Of course, this is only part of  my uncles' story but I'm glad I told it.

I would love to see you come over and join in and see how the mood board inspired you. You could win a prize from our generous sponsor 2Crafty.


Thank you for stopping by. "See" you again soon. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.