Tuesday 22 September 2015

Scrap Around The World - Challenge 29

The inspiration behind the current challenge at Scrap Around The World is a beautiful, understated retro mood board.


I love the subdued tones, the old writing and the worn wooden elements of the mood board. I decided to incorporate these sort of elements into a layout of my late father. By all accounts my father was an intelligent, hard working man and this mood board reminds me of that sort of person. My father was in his late 50s when I was born and, unfortunately, passed away when I was a baby. However, I do know a lot about his life and I have some memorabilia of his that I have incorporated into my layout.


I've gone with understated tones, worn browns, old writing, ink splatters, ephemera and an aged look to showcase the photo in its era. 


Here are some more detailed photos.


Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.