Tuesday 26 January 2016

Kraft Plus - January 2016

Hello Scrappy Friends

You can tell it's getting towards the end of the month because this is my third post today as I try to beat the challenge deadlines. This time I'm joining the challenge at Kraft Plus Challenge Blog. I really like this challenge blog but haven't had much time to join in lately, so now I'm glad I'm back. The challenge is Kraft, plus to use handwriting on your project.


I don't really like my handwriting on my layouts but, as a genealogist, I love seeing documents with my ancestors' writing on them. I'm glad I did this challenge because maybe one day one of my descendants will appreciate seeing my writing. I'm going to try using my own handwriting on my projects more often from now on. Anyway, this is my layout.




Thanks for stopping by. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.