Sunday 5 June 2016

123 Challenge - June

This month's challenge at the 123 Challenge Blog is to use all three "Lilac, Drama, and Doodle" on a project.


As soon as I saw the challenge I knew exactly what to scrapbook. Last year my husband and I took a short break to visit family in Perth, Western Australia. The street we stayed in was so pretty, with a whole row of Jacaranda trees in full bloom. Then at the end of the street, seemingly rising out of nowhere, were some tall city buildings. As soon as you turned into the street, the drama was so evident and striking - very dramatic. I tried to show the drama in my layout by highlighting the streetscape against a dark background. Here is what I came up with:


I hope you like what I created.

Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.