Tuesday 30 January 2018

White with 1 - Bayou Blue

Hello Everyone

It's good to be back. I haven't blogged for months because I've been a little busy with two of my other passions - travelling and genealogy. 

 For my first post this year I decided to play along with White with 1. As well as the colour 'Bayou Blue', there is a mood board for extra inspiration.


I love the combination of white a blue. It's a great combo on crisp and clean layouts,  or it can be used to create some beautiful vintage layouts. I found an old photo of my niece and I, although not quite vintage (at least I hope I'm not that old yet!), I thought the White with 1 theme would be perfect to use for a layout.


The part of the mood board that inspired me was the faded, streaky blue pots. I tried to replicate a kind of faded, worn feeling on my layout to show a bit of age. I hope you like it.

Hopefully I'll see you on here soon. Thanks for dropping by.

11 comments :

  1. I love how you have replicated the photo in the background - that is a great idea! Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever take on the moodbooard - loved the faded out photo and no you don't qualify as vintage yet lol. Thanks for joining us at White with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I like the contrasts between the full colour and faded elements. Thanks for joining us for the White ... With 1 challenge for January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Wendy - love the faded feel to it, with the crisp, vibrant pop of the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at White... with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, this is such a lovely layout. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the duplicate picture and the softness of your layout! Thank you for joining at WW1 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all the blur effect in your creation, amazing effect! Thanks for playing with us a WW1 !

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.