Monday 5 May 2014

CSI Case File 121

Hello Everybody
Thanks for dropping by. I've just finished a layout that was inspired by CSI, Color, stories, Inspiration Case File 121. I love the colours in this challenge.
I like the architectural theme of the challenge so I knew immediately that I was going to do a layout featuring buildings, so that's what I did. I used a couple of photos I took in 2012 when I visited my husband's hometown in The Netherlands. Here it is:


I've used all five colours - Merlot, champagne, white, light grey and black.
My evidence is architectural accents (photos and the fretwork photo corners), map (background cardstock), flowers and twine.
My Testimony consists of four interesting things about my topic.

Here's some close-ups:

Happy scrapping :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.