Tuesday 1 July 2014

Scrap It With Attitude July Challenge - Vintage

The July challenge over at Scrap It With Attitude is one of my favourite styles - vintage. As a family history researcher I fell in love with vintage style when I started to scrap my old family photos. My design team inspirational project was no different, I loved doing this layout.


I love using browns, blues and beige colours on vintage layouts. This page is a digital layout, created with Photoshop and Panstoria Artisan. I've used elements from the following kits: Asian Delight (JoyceJ); Weather Watch (Lindsay Jane Designs); Vintage Memories; Earthly Serenity and Divine (Creative Memories).

Our wonderful sponsor once again is Molossi. Molossi is 100% Australian owned and operated, with over eight years industry experience and access to the much loved paper craft brands and experts. Molossi is committed to sourcing and supplying all your papercraft needs, whilst delivering their own unique products. Their priority is to deliver a prompt and efficient service to their clients.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you over at Scrap It With Attitude.

Cheers
Wendy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.