Saturday 11 October 2014

Gauche Alchemy Mood Board Challenge - Lunar

 
Hello Scrapbooking Friends
 
I've found another challenge blog, Gauche Alchemy, and I really like their unusual mood board this month.
 

I love the monochromatic scheme and the ethereal feel of the images. The mood board is so different to most of the other challenges, so I tried to create a different type of layout to what I usually do.
 
 
I like the inspirational mood board, I went with the subdued colour palette and incorporated music in the form of music notes in the background stencilling. I also used a dream-like quality moon element and added some script writing to the background.
 
I hope you like it. Cheers until next time,
Wendy :)



4 comments :

  1. I love your take on the challenge! The way you pulled in the elements and made it your own is really awesome, thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.