Sunday 7 December 2014

CSI, Color, Stories, Inspiration

 
Hello Scrappy friends
 
In case you haven't realised I love CSI, Color, Stories and Inspiration, I've entered their challenges many times, I've been a guest on their site and I've been a featured artist. The challenges on this site always stretch my creativity and their latest challenge is no different. The latest challenge I'm entering is challenge 148.
I really like the soft colour palette. I love flowers and I love the idea of enjoying a daily pleasure. My daily pleasure is enjoying my garden and the flowers in my garden, and other gardens. I also love travelling, and if I can combine the two, I'm in Heaven. Recently I went to Auckland in NZ. Such a beautiful city and I was able to indulge my pleasures of dining at fabulous restaurants and viewing beautiful gardens. This layout has some of my favourite shots from the Winter Gardens in Auckland, NZ.
 

 
I've used all five colours - greyish green, lemony yellow, coral, white and celadon green.
 
My evidence includes flowers and watercolour and for my testimony I've documented a daily pleasure.
 
I hope you like the flowers and my layout. Thank you for dropping by. Until next time. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.