Sunday 7 December 2014

CSI, Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 148

 
 
I used all five colours in the scheme.
My evidence includes flowers, watercolour, tag, staples and string.
For my testimony I documented a daily pleasure.
And, this is my layout:
I used paper strips and then white washed them with Gesso to tone down the colours. I used a stencil to do the white pattern and the background water colours were done with a combination of paint and Gelatos. I fussy cut the butterflies and the duplicate flower at the bottom. I coloured the wooden element with Glimmer Mist and watercolour paint. Finally, I added flowers, sequins and the heading attached with baker's twine, staples and a brad. Here are some close-ups.
Once again, thank you for stopping by.
Cheers


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.