Monday 15 December 2014

ARTastic December Challenge

 
ARTastic Challenge Blog has a fabulous December challenge for you. It's a colour palette based on Ethel Powers's "To Wish You A Happy Christmas".
 
 
It wasn't necessary to do a Christmas project but I decided to pull an old photo out of the vault and do a Christmas layout with it. I'm glad I did this because it brought back memories that inspired me to journal.
 
 
I've used all the colours in the palette and, as you can see, I've used a vintage photo so I wanted my layout to have an overall vintage feel. I hope I've achieved it because I really enjoyed doing this page.
 
 
Please come over and join our challenge at ARTastic, I would love to see you there.
 
 
Cheers


5 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Wendy. You have nailed the colour palette and love the old photo and your journalling. Its wonderful when something jogs our memory to a moment in time. Love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is a gorgeous page Wendy. You and your brother were just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous page. I love your background paper and your journalling is delightful! Great photo... so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.