Sunday 18 January 2015

CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration

 
One of my favourite challenges to enter is CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration and this month is no different. Today I am joining in on Challenge 152:
 
I love the "recipe" format of CSI challenges and I'm a big fan of the colour scheme in this particular challenge. This is the layout I came up with:
 
 
All five colours are present - lime green, teal green, white, lemony yellow, tangerine orange.
My evidence includes - polka dots (on the ribbon and leaves), ribbon, scallops, watercolour background.
For my testimony I used the Paper Wishes prompt, "What things about yourself do you feel that someone who first met you would like?".
 
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.