Sunday 15 February 2015

CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 155

 
Today I'm showing you a layout I did for Case File 155 on the CSI Challenge Blog. In addition to the usual case file, there is also a sketch for this challenge.
 
 
 
I love the soft colour palette but it made my layout extremely difficult to photograph. Because the page is so pale, some of the detail has been lost but I hope you get the idea. Here it is:
 
 
Scheme:  I have used all five colours.
 
Evidence:  Includes a bicycle, grid design and pen work.
 
Testimony:  To kick start my journaling, I used the 600 Seconds saying, "Judging a book by its cover".
 
Here's some close-ups (I hope you can see the detail a little better).
 
Thanks for dropping by. Cheers for now.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.