Thursday 26 March 2015

Digitally Sweet Challenges - Challenge 129

 
Hello, I'm back again to enter a challenge. The challenge is "Anything Goes" at Digitally Sweet Challenges. I've only just discovered this challenge blog .....where have I been? Anyway, I'm glad I've found it now.
 
This is the layout I did for the challenge:
 

 
This is a 100% digital layout and these are the products I used to create it:
Feeling Cozy (Christine Smith)
Brierley (Katie Pertiet)
Christmas Collages No 2 (Kate Pertiet)
Christmas in Pink Collage No 2 (Lunagirl).
I have altered/changed most of elements I've used on this page to suit the overall look I was trying to achieve.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Cheers until next time.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.