Tuesday 17 March 2015

Kraft+ March Challenge - All that glitters

 
Here I am back for a second time today - I'm on a roll. This is the second layout I did for the March challenge over at Kraft+. Just to remind you, the challenge is "All That Glitters" and this is the sketch.
 
 
Last year, when I was on vacation in NZ, I took some lovely photos of the Winter Gardens in Auckland. I have so many photos of the beautiful plants  there so I decided to scrapbook some of them. This is my interpretation of the sketch using these photos.
 
 
This was a first for me - I used black Gesso. I did this so that the gold and bronze die cuts would stand out against the background. Because my photos were quite small I added an extra one for more impact.
 
Besides the gold die cuts, I've use bling, gold glittery paint and sequins. Here are a few close ups:
 
Once again, thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.
 
Cheers.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.