Tuesday 17 March 2015

Kraft+ March Challenge - All that glitters

 
Hello Scrapbooking Lovelies,
 
I've been a little slack with my scrapbooking this month because I wasn't well for a couple of weeks, but now I'm back. I had fun creating for the Kraft+ challenge last month so I decided to give it a go again this month. The challenge this month is a sketch and to use something that glitters on your project.
 
 
Both my sons graduated recently so I decided to scrap some of their graduation photos. This is what I came up with:
 
 
I changed the sketch a little to accommodate my photos. The "glitter" on the page consists of gold paint, gold and silver stars, glitter ribbons and a glittery banner.
 
Thank you for stopping by. See you again real soon. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.