Monday 20 April 2015

Kraft+ April Challenge - Retro Recipe

 
It's been a cold wet couple of days in Melbourne - perfect for staying indoors and creating. So, I decided to create a layout to submit to the latest challenge on the Kraft+ Plus Challenge Blog.
 
 
Projects need to include the retro colours, plus Washi Tape, Polka dots, cotton, three tags, silver and stamping. This is the 1970s retro page I created and, by the way, that is a picture of me in 1973.
 
 
All colours have been accounted for and I have included all the ingredients. My journaling is on the back of my layout where I have listed some of my favourite things from the 1970s. Here are some close ups so you can see all the ingredients.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping. :)
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.