Monday 27 April 2015

Left Of Centre - Challenge 75 "Fun Frights"

 
I've found a fun challenge to enter at the Left Of Centre Challenge Blog. The theme for this month's challenge is "fun frights", so I decided to do a scrapbooking layout of an old Halloween photo. The photo is from 2008 when my son, Jack, organised a party and went trick 'n treating with his friends. He was dressed as Dracula, but we preferred to call him "Jackula". Anyway, here is my finished layout:
 
 
To produce this layout, I've used elements from the following kits:
 
Beyond The Darkness (Digi Design Resort)
Walking In The Park (Carena)
The Lake House (G&T Designs)
Trick or Treat (Creative Memories).
 
This is a very different project for me .... embracing the dark side ....
 
Thank you for stopping by and cheers until next time. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.