Tuesday 28 April 2015

Kraft+ Retro Recipe Challenge

 
Hello Scrappy Friends,
 
I have decided to submit another entry for this month's Retro Recipe Challenge at Kraft Plus. I did one earlier in the month but just to show you again the criteria for the challenge:
 
 
Here is my finished layout:
 
I've included the five colours and all the other ingredients. Torn Washi tape is on the top of the page. Polka dots are on one of the pieces of Washi and there are also stamped polka dots. The twist of cotton is holding together the three tags. The tags are silver ID tags like you would find hanging from a child's school bag. Finally, besides the stamped polka dots, I have included a black, distressed frame stamp.
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you like the end result.
Cheers. :)
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.