Saturday 13 June 2015

Kraft+ Plus - June Challenge

 
I didn't get to play along with the challenge last month at Kraft+ but I'm back this month. The challenge this month at Kraft+ Plus Challenge Blog is to use circles and animal prints and here's the inspirational picture.
 
 
I immediately thought of Werribee Open Range Zoo when I saw this challenge. I've been there several times and really enjoyed it. Each time, I've taken photos and I always seem to be drawn to the giraffes. I decided to do a layout with giraffes ..... I love these beautiful creatures. What do you think?
 
 
I thought the giraffe in the middle looked so regal so I cut him out and gave him his own frame. As you can see, he's a little too tall for it. Lol.
 
I had fun creating this page. I hope you had fun looking at it. See you next time.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.