Monday 8 June 2015

Scrap Around The World - June Mood Board Challenge

 
Hello, I'm back again to play along with latest challenge over at Scrap Around The World. This is the very pretty mood board for June.
 
 
There's lots of pastel colours, gold and pretty flowers. I decided to use these elements on my layout, along with plenty of background texture and bling. This is what I created.
 
 
 
I love this photo of me and a friend. It was taken in a photo booth in 1972/3 on the way to a Frank Zappa concert! Good times.
 
I had so much trouble getting a decent photo of this layout and this was the best I could get. Unfortunately, it's very washed out and the gold looks brown. I used lots of texture past, with gold Gelato, to stencil on the background. I also used gold ink for my background stamping. I sprayed on the background with Kaiser Mists, and the glittery effect was done with Glimmer Mists and Metallic Melts. Here are some close-ups.
 
 
Thank you for looking and I will be back soon. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.