Thursday 21 May 2015

Scrap Around The World May Mood Board


Hello Scrappy Friends

 
I don't often get to do girly layouts because I live in a house of menfolk (hubby and sons). So, I was very attracted to the Scrap Around The World mood board this month because it's soooo feminine.
 
 
 
 
Love the colours in this, the flowers, and the carefreeness of eating ice cream and just enjoying life. With this in mind, I created this layout:
 
 
 
 
This is a photo of one of my great nieces at my husband's 60th birthday in November 2013. She's such a sweet little girl who loves ice cream. So, no birthday cake for her when there was ice cream to be had.
 
As a reflection of the mood board, I added flowers, bling and sequins (to replicate the hundreds and thousands around the glass, and the bling on the shoes). I also altered the wood veneers and the butterfly die cut with Tinby Design Metallic Melts to give a watery shimmer like ice cream. Here are some close-ups:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by. Cheers until next time.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.