Wednesday 20 May 2015

CSI, Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 164

 
I've been a bit busy lately with design team projects and haven't had a lot of time to enter challenges. Today is different because I'm entering Case File No. 164 over at CSI - Color, Stories, Inspiration. It seems like ages since I entered a CSI challenge but now I'm back with this one.
 
 
This case file looked like a lot of fun to me and I love the colours, so this is what I created.
 
 
I have included all five colours. I've used clouds, brads, cogs and a clock in my evidence. I used a variation on the Bzoink prompt "What do you want to be when you grow up?" to kick start my testimony.
 
Thank you for taking the time to peek at my work.
Cheers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.