Friday 15 May 2015

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - May Challenge

 Earlier this month I did a digital layout for
Off The Rails Challenge Blog. I couldn't resist the beautiful mood board, so I have now done a traditional layout as well. Here is a peek at the mood board again.
 
I love the vintage colours and images.  The combination of pretty, but slightly shabby also grabs me.
 
Here is my traditional design team  layout:
 
I used a heritage photo because I thought it fitted the theme perfectly. The flowers, lace and doily keep my layout pretty, while the torn papers and grungy edges give it a slightly shabby look.
 
Our sponsor this month is 2 Crafty Chipboard
 
We would love you to come over and join in on our challenge.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.