Tuesday 5 May 2015

Picture This - May 1st Challenge ( 2 Photos+Black &White+Doily+Yellow)

 
I am entering the Picture This! May 1st Challenge which involves using two photos, black & white, a doily, and yellow. This is what I came up with:
 
 
 
I have incorporated all the requirements. I wanted to keep my page fairly plain and, because it's a boy layout, I wanted the embellishments that are usually thought of as "feminine" to look casual. For this reason, I grunged up the doily with a paint splash and I randomly scattered the flowers in a messy way. I didn't want to do a straight "2 photo layout" so I used my second photo as the background on the page. I hope you like it.
 
Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.