Saturday 15 August 2015

Pixels and Paper - August Challenge


I'm very happy to be this month's guest designer at Pixels and Paper Challenge 
blog. I love the inspirational picture.


I was inspired by the contrast between the bleak background and the bright colours of the umbrella. With this in mind, I scrapped some old skiing photos of my boys.  Their snow gear is brightly coloured, just like the umbrella in the inspirational picture, and it contrasts starkly with the black and white, snowy  background I created. I wanted the layout to look fairly simple, even though I added a lot to the background, so that the photos would stand out.

I think the boys look incredibly cute so I'm well pleased with how well the photos stand out against the background.


I hope you like my interpretation because I really liked creating it. It's a fun challenge, so come on over to Pixels and Paper and join in the fun. You can join in on the challenge, see other beautiful interpretations of the challenge, and you can read a little more about me. Hope to see you there.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.