Tuesday 5 January 2016

Scrap It With A Song Challenge - January 2016

Hello Everyone,

For my second layout of 2016 I decided to give the Scrap It With A Song Challenge a go. It's the first time I've entered this challenge. The challenge was to use one of two songs as inspiration: "Every You Every Me" by Placebo; or "Honeymoon" by Lana Del Rey. 

It's coming up to our 36th Wedding Anniversary very soon so I decided to scrap a wedding photo. I used the line "truly there's nobody for you but me" from Lana Del Rey's song. I know her song has much darker undertones than the way I've chosen to use used her lyrics but, hey, that's why it's called a challenge, right?

We had a very casual garden wedding so I kept my layout rather casual and fluid. Anyway, this is what I created:


Don't you just love the fashions of nearly 40 years ago. LOL.

Once again, thank you for stopping by, and comments are always appreciated.

Cheers xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.