Saturday 27 February 2016

Scrapping Clearly Feb Mood Board Challenge

Sorry folks, I've reposted this because I had a gremlin that hacked my account and deleted my comments. This really annoyed me because I love your comments.

Hello scrappy friends,

This month the challenge at Scrapping Clearly is a beautiful mood board.

I decided to enter the challenge because I love the colours, the "relax" theme and the gorgeous butterflies. It reminded me of the Moorilla Estate in Tasmania where beautiful birds wander the grounds; the restaurant serves delicious local produce; the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) houses some wonderful art; and it is just a fabulous place to relax.

This is how I interpreted the challenge

 This beautiful creature was just wandering around and I waited ages to get a photo of him displaying his tail but it wasn't to be. He was more interested in foraging - he didn't even display his plume when the peahen walked by.  In the end it didn't matter because he's still gorgeous.

Here are some close ups of my layout


Thank you for stopping by. :)


I really apologise to those people who posted nice comments on this post (I got all the emails advising me) but your comments have been erased from my blog (not from anything I've done). I appreciate the comments and I'm working on getting rid of the problems :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.