Monday 30 May 2016

CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 201

Hello Scrapbooking Friends

One of the reasons I like solving the CSI Case Files is because they always inspire me to do meaningful journalling  on my layouts. CSI Case File 201 is no different and that's why I chose to take on the challenge and journal about a very difficult subject. First off, this is the case I had to solve:



I decided to solve the case file like this:


I have included all five colours of the scheme. My evidence includes the following clues - cats, tree, diamonds (background paper), architectural element (house). For my testimony I have documented about my cat.

This was a difficult layout for me to do but now I'm glad I have.

 you for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.