Tuesday 21 October 2014

CSI Case File 144

 
My last post was my entry into the challenge at CSI Case File 144. It was a traditional layout but I loved the challenge so much, particularly the colour palette, that I decided to enter again. This time I did a digital layout. Anyway, this is the challenge:
and this is my layout:
 
 
All five colours have been included - bright yellow, warm gray, black,white and turquoise.
 
Evidence includes paint splatters, polka dots, stripes and flowers.
 
I journaled about my creativity for my testimony.
 
I hope you like my layout and thanks once again for stopping by. :)

3 comments :

  1. Yes I really love this layout. You do digi so well. I love the bold colours on the black background. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val. I love swapping between traditional, digi and hybrid. :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the color palette to! Great layout!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.