Saturday 1 November 2014

Scrap It With Attitude - Red, green, favourite Christmas photo

Another year is almost at an end and most of us are getting ready for end of year celebrations. I, and my family, have always celebrated Christmas big time so I'm so happy with this months challenge at Scrap It With Attitude - scrap a favourite Christmas photo, using red and green.
 
I have so many favourite Christmas photos of family and friends (literally dozens) that I had a hard time narrowing it down. In the end, I decided to go with a photo of my eldest son in his kindergarten Christmas play. I think he looked incredibly cute in his tea towel outfit as the head shepherd.
 
 
I hope you like my layout of this special moment. Thanks for stopping by and hope you join us over at Scrap It With Attitude this month.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.