Saturday 1 November 2014

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - November Challenge

I totally love the mood board over at Off The Rails this month. It incorporates some of my favourite colours.

As a design team member for Off The Rails this project was a total pleasure. I love these colours and I love the floral theme. One of my other passions, besides scrapbooking, is gardening so it was a no-brainer for me to combine the two. So this is what I came up with.
 


 
Every year in Spring I take photos of my garden. This layout has several photos from my garden this Spring.
 
I hope you like my work and thank you for stopping by. I would love for you to join us at the challenge over at Off The Rails.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.