Sunday 22 February 2015

Pixels and Paper - February Challenge

 
Hello Scrapbooking friends,
 
Pixels and Paper Challenge Blog has a lovely challenge this month. It's an "anything goes" with this picture for inspiration:
 

 
This picture immediately made me think of my first trip to Europe with my husband. It was more than 30 years ago, took seven months, and was totally wonderful. The letters in the picture remind me of how differently we communicated back then - every few weeks we would write lots of postcards and send them off to let people know what we were up to. It was a little time consuming so, inevitably, somebody always missed out. In contrast, last time I went to Europe I posted photos on Facebook with a short message to accompany each photo. It is this contrast between then and now that made me want to do a vintage type layout and this is what I came up with:
 

 
I really enjoyed doing this layout because it brought back so many lovely memories. I hope you enjoy looking at it.
 
Cheers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.